Spec Ops is short for Special Operations. This type of projects have characteristics that fall out of our normal scope and need to be completed manually outside of the Bunny Inc. platform.
- Spec Ops are handled by Senior Production Managers who assure the completion and quality of the project.
- Spec Ops receive extra attention as the process to complete them requires more manual touch points.
- Spec Ops do not appear on a Pro’s dashboard as they are handled internally. However, they are genuine projects that are paid as agreed and according to the Pro’s rates.
- To complete a Spec Ops project, some tools outside the Bunny Inc. platform will be necessary. E.g., Google Drive or Dropbox.
- All communications regarding Spec Ops projects will be handled via email.
- Payments for Spec Ops projects will be processed as soon as the work has been approved instead of the regular 30-day window provided on normal projects.