TranslationBunny is in its beta stage so several features are still under development. One of these features is the invitation system. Keep in mind that the process here explained is provisional and is subject to changes.
All our projects currently function as Speedies. The invitation process will work as follows:
- Our Production Management team will review the target language being requested by the client and the length of the project.
- Once a reward has been set, the production manager in charge of the project will send out invitations to Pros that:
- Have been accepted to make part of our database.
- Match the language pairing of the project (i.e. English to Spanish)
- Have responded when contacted for previous projects.
- After the initial email has been sent, the Pro has 3 hours to reply to the email and accept the reward offered as well as the deadline provided.
- The first Pro to accept the conditions of the project will be awarded the opportunity to complete it.
Will not replying to an invitation affect my standing with you?
No, however, we tend to invite Pros who react quickly when contacted for projects before those who don't. For us, effective communication is key given our fast turnaround times so we will favor those who respond to our invitations the most.
How long will I have to deliver the full translation?
It depends on the project's length. The deadline for each project will be clearly indicated on the first invitation sent by our Production Management team. Be aware of this deadline before you accept as we will need this timeline to be respected once the project is accepted. Not delivering on time will affect your standing with us and may pull you down on our invitation list.
How will I receive my invitation?
Invitations will be sent via email only.