TranslationBunny is in its beta stage so several features are still under development. One of these features is the invitation system for projects we receive. Keep in mind that this process is provisional and will be fully integrated once we have developed the necessary infrastructure.
All our projects currently function as Speedies. The invitation process will work as follows:
- Our Production Management team will review the target language being requested by the client and the length of the project.
- Once a reward has been set, the production manager in charge of the project will send out invitations to Pros that:
- Have been accepted into our database.
- Match the language pairing of the project.
- Have responded when contacted for previous projects.
- After the initial email has been sent, the Pro has 3 hours to reply to the email and accept the reward offered and acknowledge the prescribed deadline. If no Pro from the the first batch contacted replies, we will send out emails to the second batch.
- The first Pro to accept the conditions of the project in their reply email will be given the opportunity to complete it.
Will not replying to an invitation affect my standing with you?
No. However, we tend to first invite Pros who react quickly when contacted for projects. For us, effective communication is key given our fast turnaround times, so we would appreciate a reply even if it’s just to say you’re too busy to accept a project at that time.
How long will I have to deliver the full translation?
The deadline will be clearly indicated in the first invitation. Depending on the project’s urgency and length, we will let you know how many hours you have to complete the project. Be aware of this before you accept as our deadlines are fixed. Not delivering on time will definitely affect your standing with our team.