Every Pro who has been approved by our quality control team and whose account is not inactive is eligible to receive invitations. However, our algorithm determines who will be invited first based on several factors.
Pros that have the best stats, rates, and availability and that have been with us the longest will be invited first.
When do Pros get invited to Contests and Speedies?
Pros that are a good fit for a particular project will be invited first. It’s a systematic process; Pros with matching demographics, good stats, fast response time, and more affordable rates will receive invitations first. Then, the algorithm will systematically invite other Pros until the project is fulfilled.
How can a Contest or a Speedy become available again?
- If the Pro who accepted does not submit on time, the slot will become available again and the system will re-send the invitations to those who wanted to be notified.
- If the deliverable is rejected by our quality control team.
What can Pros do to increase the chances of getting project invitations?
- Check your stats, rates and project preferences. If your stats or speed response are too low compared to other Pros in your demographic, you can compensate by lowering your rates while you improve them. You can then increase them as you build up your stats and history with us.
- Be mindful of the projects you accept and take care only of the ones you consider your voice would be a good fit. Keep in mind that the more winning auditions you have, the better your stats will be. If you have too many reviewable auditions, your stats may take a toll and lower your ranking.
- Always double check your recordings before submitting to ensure they match our VoiceBunny Quality Control Requirements If your delivery doesn't match them, you may get a revision and/or rejection which will affect your stats and flow of invitations.
What should I do when I receive a project invitation?
Go to the project! If the "Accept project" button is visible, the project is available to be taken.
Before accepting a project, you should:
- Check the details of the project and decide if you will be able to submit the requested deliverable. Consider the time limit as well as the remarks.
- If you know you can deliver the perfect result on time, click the button to accept the project.
- After you’ve accepted the project, do what you do best! Craft your deliverable, review it, and submit.
I tried to accept the project but there's no Accept Project button. What can I do?
If there’s no button that allows you to accept the project, it is because of one of the following reasons:
- The project has already been accepted by enough Pros, and the status will be set as “unassignable” while they are working on it.
- We requested a revision from you and the status of the project is “unassignable” while you are working on it.
- We are waiting for our client to review the deliverable, and the status of the project is “unassignable” while we wait for their feedback.