Who receives Contest and Speedy invitations?
Our algorithm determines which Pros are the best matches for a given project based on stats, rates, availability and seniority. Those Pros will be notified about the project via Your Projects and via email.
When do Pros get invited to Contests and Speedies?
Pros that are a good fit for a particular project will be invited first. It’s a systematic process; Pros with matching demographics, good stats, fast response time, and more affordable rates will receive invitations first; and then the algorithm will systematically invite other Pros until the project is fulfilled.
How can a Contest or a Speedy become available again?
- If the Pro who originally accepted the project does not submit the deliverable within the time limit.
- If the deliverable is rejected due to quality or performance problems.
What can Pros do to increase the chances of getting project invitations?
- Upload more samples so you have a better chance of being booked through the Browse feature.
- Check your stats, speed response, and your rates and project preferences. If your stats or speed response are low compared to other Pros in your demographic, lower your rates while you improve them. You can then increase them incrementally as you build up your stats and history with us.
What should Pros do when a project appears Your Projects?
If the "Accept project" button is not visible, the project has already been accepted by another Pro.
- Check the details of the project and decide if you will be able to submit the requested deliverable. Consider the time limit as well as the remarks.
- If you know you can deliver the perfect result on time, click the button to accept the project.
- After you’ve accepted the project, do what you do best! Craft your deliverable, review it, and submit.
How do Pros get booked?
Clients can browse our Pool of Pros; if they find a sample they like, they can choose a specific Pro to work on their project.
Why can’t I accept a project?
If there’s no button that allows you to accept the project or submit a deliverable, it is because of one of the following reasons:
- The project has already been accepted by enough Pros, and the status is “unassignable” while they are working on it.
- We requested a revision from you and the status of the project is “unassignable” while you are working on it.
- We are waiting for our client to review the deliverable, and the status of the project is “unassignable” while we wait for their feedback.