Sometimes clients request small modifications to make a project perfect, or they may decide to change an instruction or fragment of the project.
Quality Control reviews deliverables before they are sent to our clients. If needed, they may request revisions to ensure that we only provide top-notch quality to our users.
When are Client Revisions requested?
- When the submitted deliverable does not follow the remarks provided by the client.
- When the client requests or modifies part of the project.
When are Quality Control Revisions requested?
- When the deliverable is screened, and it does not pass quality control but, a small improvement could solve the issue.
Will Pros be paid to submit revisions?
We only expect Pros to charge extra for revisions when the instructions provided in the original remarks were changed or when additional parts are requested. Bunny Inc. is based on an honor system; we trust our Pros to charge what they believe to be fair for the revisions.
How much time do Pros have to submit a revision?
- Quality Control revisions receive a specific time according to the specifications of the project.
- Client revisions expire after 48 hours.
If the revision will not be completed in the expected time, please submit a request and let us know when it will be ready.