To keep track of a Pro's performance, every project you participate in will be used to determine how your performance has been. Some of the stats we calculate are:
- The number of deliverables you have submitted.
- The number of approved deliverables.
- The number of deliverables rejected by Quality Control.
- The number of deliverables rejected by our client.
- The number of projects that expired before a Pro submitted a deliverable.
- The number of revisions requested by Quality Control.
- Time spent on submitting your deliverables.
Each type of project - Speedy, Contest, Booking - will have their own separate set of stats. We will also, however, calculate a set of stats for the number of projects submitted, overall rejections and overall expirations.
Will my stats accumulate information forever?
Our stats calculation will show and take into account the projects completed within the last 365 days. We know that you improve with time and our stats are meant to reflect that. You will, however, be able to see all the data from every project you've completed in your Completed Projects page.
What affects stats?
- Rejections by our clients
- Rejections by Quality Control team
- You let a project expire
- You reject or don't submit a revision request
- You take too long submitting a deliverable
I am a new Pro and I don't have stats, how will I receive invitations?
Our system will assign all our new Pros our average set of stats. This average stats are designed to give our new Pros a boost in order to receive invitations. Once you have completed 5 projects for either category, our system will start calculating your own stats. For this reason, the first projects are key to your success as a Bunny Pro!