To keep track of a Pro's performance, we created certain statistics; we take into account:
- How many deliverables you have submitted.
- The number of approved deliverables.
- The number of deliverables rejected by Quality Control.
- The number of projects that expired before a Pro submitted a deliverable.
- The number of revisions a Pro has been asked to do.
- The number of revisions a Pro has submitted.
- Time spent on submitting your deliverables.
You can find your personal stats following this link (remember to be logged into your account).
What affects stats?
- Rejected by our client
- Rejected by Quality Control
- You let a project expire
- You reject or don't submit a revision request
- You take too long submitting a deliverable