Good stats are a result of having a good performance in VoiceBunny. Some of the things that will help you have good stats are:
- Complete all projects you accept within the given deadlines.
- Participate in, and win, the contests where you believe your skills will be a good fit.
- Complete all revisions (from clients or quality control) within the timings provided. Response time is a very important stat that compares how quickly Pros respond to requests compared to other Pros in their demographic.
- Participate in Speedy projects for which your skills will be a good match.
- Follow all the remarks and brief provided for a project.
- Submit deliverables that meet our quality control requirements always.
- Deliver all Bookings within the deadlines provided.
Bunny Inc. Pros should pay close attention to their stats as these metrics will determine how fast they will be invited to participate in speedy and contest projects. Stats will also have an effect on how high will Pro's samples appear in our browse feature.
I am a new Pro and I don't have stats yet, how do I know if my stats are good?
Our system will assign all our new Pros our average set of stats. This average stats are designed to give our new Pros a boost in order to receive invitations. Once you have completed 5 projects for either type of project (booking, contest and speedy), our system will start calculating your own stats. For this reason, the first projects are key to your success as a Bunny Pro!
I have bad stats right now but I'd like to improve them, how do I do that?
Be very careful with the projects you participate in. Even if you're only receiving a couple of invitations, you shouldn't rush and take care of all of them. Part of having good stats means you should only take care of projects you will be able to fulfill seamlessly. The more approved projects you get, the less of an impact will rejections have.