Speedy projects are our fastest projects. They represent around 8% of our total project count. These projects are for clients who are unsure as to which voice they want but are in a hurry so the allow our Bunny team to choose the perfect voice for their brief. The process we follow to submit a Speedy project is as follows:
Our client fills out the project form with the details of what they need.
Our algorithm uses the information provided by the client, and additional data including Pro's stats, availability, rates, etc. to determine who would be the best Pros to work on the project.
- We email the matching Pros with the invitation. The first user to accept the project, will get the chance to participate. Available projects also appear on Your Projects.
- Our Quality Control team reviews the recording. If the submission is approved, the payment for said deliverable will be scheduled and the recording will be sent to the client. If the submission is rejected, the recording will become available again and the system will send a reminder to the Pros who decided they wanted to know if this happened.
- Our client will review the recording and can either accept, request revisions or reject the delivery.
I accepted a project but I realized I can't deliver, what can I do?
We expect you to be very careful before accepting a project. However, if you definitely need to pass on the project, you can click the Reject button on the project so it becomes available again.
Will rejecting a Speedy project impact my stats?
Yes. As we are very clear in regards to the delivery time of a Speedy project recording, the slot you took and didn't deliver will turn into an expired read in your stats.
I received an invitation but I don't believe the project is suited for me, will my stats be impacted if I don't take care of this invitation?
Absolutely not! As long as you don't accept the project and compromise to deliver, you can ignore any given invitation if you don't want to work on it. We understand that not all voices would work for every single type of project. We actually expect you to only participate in projects where you believe you'll be the perfect fit.
How long are Speedy projects?
As we Speedy projects have a maximum length of 1,500 words.
How long do I have to deliver a Speedy project?
Each project has its own deadline and delivery time. You will see the time you have on the acceptance page before you confirm you are going to deliver the recording. Once accepted, you will see a timer with the remaining time you have.
I tried to accept the project but there's no Accept Project button. What can I do?
If there’s no button that allows you to accept the project, it is because of one of the following reasons:
- The project has already been accepted by enough Pros, and the status will be set as “unassignable” while they are working on it.
- We requested a revision from you and the status of the project is “unassignable” while you are working on it.
- We are waiting for our client to review the deliverable, and the status of the project is “unassignable” while we wait for their feedback.