Speedy projects are our fastest projects. They represent around 8% of our total project count. These projects are for clients who are in a hurry. They allow our algorithm to choose the most suitable Pro for their brief. The process to submit a Speedy project is as follows:
- Our client fills out the project form with the details of what they need.
- Our algorithm uses the information provided by the client and additional data such as the Pros' stats, availability, rates, etc. to determine who would be the best Pros to work on the project.
- We email the matching Pros with the invitation. The first user to accept the project, will get the chance to participate. Available projects also appear on Your Projects.
- Our Quality Control team reviews the file. If the submission is approved, the payment for said deliverable will be scheduled and the file will be sent to the client. If the submission is rejected, the project will become available again and the system will keep sending invitations to matching Pros.
- Our client will review the file and can either accept it, request revisions or reject the delivery.
I accepted a project but I realized I can't deliver, what can I do?
We expect you to be very careful before accepting a project. However, if you definitely need to pass on the project, you can click the Reject button on the project so it becomes available again. This action will trigger an expiration on your profile to note that you rejected a project and didn’t deliver it.
Will rejecting a Speedy project impact my stats?
Yes. As we are very clear in regards to the delivery time of a Speedy project, the slot you took and didn't deliver will turn into an expired read in your stats.
I received an invitation but I don't believe the project is suited for me, will my stats be impacted if I don't take care of this invitation?
Absolutely not! As long as you don't accept the project and compromise to deliver, you can ignore any given invitation if you don't want to work on it. We understand that not all profiles would work for every single type of project. We actually expect you to only participate in projects where you believe you'll be the perfect fit.
How long are Speedy projects?
For VoiceBunny, Speedy projects have a maximum length of 1,500 words
For WritingBunny, they have a maximum length of 10,000 words.
How long do I have to deliver a Speedy project?
Each project has its own deadline and delivery time. You will see the time you have on the acceptance page before you confirm you are going to deliver the file. Once accepted, you will see a timer with the remaining time you have at the bottom of the page.
I tried to accept the project but there's no Accept Project button. What can I do?
If there’s no button that allows you to accept the project, it is because of one of the following reasons:
- The project has already been accepted by enough Pros, and the status will be set as “unassignable” while they are working on it.
- We requested a revision from you and the status of the project is “unassignable” while you are working on it.
- We are waiting for our client to review the deliverable, and the status of the project is “unassignable” while we wait for their feedback.