A flag is an internal signal that informs managers that something is needed for a specific project. Flags may be raised automatically by the system or manually by Pros.
If you need to raise a flag on a project, you can do so by following the following steps:
- Go to the bottom of the project's page to the Additional instructions section and select the Click here to let us know button.
- The flag project page will open, describe what is the issue with the project.
- Click on the Submit button and a flag will be raised that will inform a manager of the issue.
You can raise flags for a variety of reasons. The most common ones are:
- The remarks are insufficient to complete the assignment.
- The brief and the remarks provide mixed signals (i.e. the brief is asking for a Female voice but the remarks ask for a Male voice)
- The script has grammatical and/or idiomatic mistakes that need to be clarified before recording.
- The project looks suspicious and may be a scam.
- The script is included as an attachment and/or in the remarks section.
- The project requires syncing but there's no video and/or audio file to sync to.
- The script is in the incorrect language from the original request.