The order of samples on the search page is determined by various traits. Our algorithms are constantly updating which samples are the best results for each search and diversifies the results to ensure all our Pros have a similar visibility with our clients. Some factors to determine sample relevance are:
- Positive reviews. The users who have the best overall review average will have their samples shown first.
- Experience. Pros that have been with us for quite some time and that have completed their bookings successfully will show first.
- Price. Pros that have good rates compared to the other users in their demographic will rank higher in the search.
- Quality. Pros that require the fewest Quality Control revisions before their work is sent to our client.
- Bookings per sample. The samples that have landed a Pro the majority of Bookings will rank higher than those that haven't.
Each sample will have its own Bookings per sample stat. For this reason, it's important to keep an eye on those samples that have been super successful from your samples page. The more booked samples you have, the higher they will appear in search which results in better visibility and more bookings.