There are 2 ways in which your account can be deactivated: If you haven't logged in at least one in 90 days, or if more than 50% of your samples have been rejected by our quality control team.
If you haven't logged in at least once in 90 days
You can reactivate your account manually by following this steps:
- Login to your VoiceBunny account.
- On the top of your screen, click on the message "Due to account inactivity, VoiceBunny is no longer sending you projects. Please click here to confirm that you still want projects from VoiceBunny clients."
- Confirm you want to reactivate your account.
If you decide to come back after being inactive, we highly encourage you to upload samples to your profile. Having plenty of great samples increases the chances of matching our clients' search parameters and your probability of receiving bookings.
If 50% of your samples have been rejected
Our team needs to ensure the quality you are able to provide is better than that of the rejected samples. For this purpose, please follow the steps below:
- Go to our Community Space and log in with your credentials.
- If you're unable to log in right away, please generate a password using your VoiceBunny email.
- Share a recent, raw recording with us under the topic Get Feedback.
- You can also share it on the Why was my submission rejected topic.
- The Community doesn't host audio files, so please share a link from any hosting service such as Google Drive, SoundCloud, Dropbox, etc.
- You can share any relevant information that can help us understand the case. i.e. Equipment you're using, processing if any, acoustic conditions, etc.
Once shared our team will review your case and get back to you with our comments. Depending on the case, we may give further feedback on the issues and provide suggestions on how to address the problems.
Our team will reactivate your account once we've considered the quality is up to our standards.