Bookings are projects that our client directly sends to your profile. Your reward for these projects will be calculated using 100% of your rates.
To create a Booking:
- Our client browses our Browse Voice Actors feature where he'll be able to check all the approved samples from our Pros.
- Once the client has chosen the Pro and sample, they will then be directed to create and pay for a project.
- We will notify the chosen Pro via email and in their profile on their Your Projects page.
- The Pro reviews the project's details and accepts or rejects the project. If the project is rejected, our Production Management team will receive a notification and will handle the case. If the project is accepted, the time will start counting for the Pro to deliver the recording.
- The selected Pro submits the deliverable and gets sent to our Quality Control team for review.
- If the deliverable is approved by our quality control team, it's sent to the client. If the deliverable is not up to our standards, our team will send the recording back to the Pro for review.
- Once an approvable recording is ready for the client, they can approve, reject or request unlimited revisions.
I received a Booking, but I can't work on it! Will I be penalized for rejecting it?
No! If you reject the project on time, we will reassign it and ensure the client receives a new recording before their deadline. We understand that there are projects that you may not be able to work on and we want to give you the freedom to freely decide if a project doesn't match your expectations. However, please keep in mind that we expect you to let us know with enough time before the project's deadline is over so we can reassign it before causing further inconveniences to our clients.
I won't be able to deliver within the deadline but I can complete if I can have more time. What can I do?
If you need more time to deliver a recording, please let us know by raising a flag or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you've realized the deadline is too short. We will make sure we let the client know the project may be a bit delayed and confirm if this is OK. Please do not start recording until we have confirmed our client is OK with waiting. We don't want to waste your time if the client decides they need the recording before you're able to deliver!