Bookings are projects that are sent directly to your profile so you don’t need to send any auditions for them. Bookings represent 90% of our total project making them our main source of work at VoiceBunny. For Bookings, your reward will be calculated considering 100% of your rates.
To create a Booking:
- Our client browses our Browse Voice Actors feature where they’ll be able to check all the approved samples from our Pros. They can also book a Pro from a project they’ve completed before or directly from the project form.
- Once our client has chosen the Pro and sample they will, then, be directed to create and pay for a project.
- We will notify the chosen Pro via email. We’ll also send an SMS, and show the project in Your Projects page.
- The Pro reviews the project's details and accepts or rejects the project. If the project is rejected, our Production Management team will receive a notification and will handle the case. If the project is accepted, the time will start counting for the Pro to submit a deliverable.
- The Pro submits the deliverable and gets sent to our Quality Control team for review.
- If the deliverable is approved by our quality control team, it's forwarded to our client. If the deliverable is not up to our standards, our team will send the recording back to the Pro via a revision.
- Once an approvable deliverable is sent to our client, they can approve, reject or request unlimited revisions up to 90 days after the project has been delivered.
Bookings are supported in VoiceBunny and WritingBunny. TranslationBunny works only with Speedy projects.
I received a Booking, but I can't work on it! Will I be penalized for rejecting it?
No! If you reject the project on time, we will reassign it and ensure our client receives a new deliverable before their deadline. We understand that there are projects that you may not be able to work on and we want to give you the freedom to freely decide if a project doesn't match your expectations. However, please keep in mind that we expect you to let us know with enough time before the project's deadline is over so we can reassign it on time.
I won't be able to deliver within the deadline but I can complete if I can have more time. What can I do?
If you need more time to deliver a recording, please let us know by raising a flag or by emailing us at email@example.com once you've realized the deadline is too short. We will make sure we let our client know the project may be a bit delayed and confirm if this is OK. Please do not start recording until we have confirmed our client is OK with waiting. We don't want to waste your time if our client decides they need the recording before you're able to deliver!
I don’t agree with the reward being offered for the project, can I request more or reject it?
Keep in mind that we ask you to set your rates as you consider appropriate and we give you the freedom to change them at any moment. For this reason, we expect you to always deliver the Bookings we send your way for the reward offered. If you consider it’s too low, you can increase them after delivering to ensure the rewards match your expectations on future projects.