To start in our platform, make sure you have an account with us, and that you're logged in.
- Click on Submit a project.
Here you'll need to add the items that constitute a project. This includes:
- Marking if you want a Booking, a Contest, or a Speedy
- The ID of the desired pro or the sample ID you preferred (In case of a Booking)
- Select the language, accent, and age range that the Pro needs to perform.
- Add the script you wish to have recorded: Keep in mind that instructions between square brackets  won't be read by the pro.
- You can also break the script into pieces by adding one extra part at a time. You'll see this option right underneath the script box. Each separate file has an extra $1 charge.
- Add the instructions: Please be detailed, the more clarity in the instructions the Pro has, the better. You can also add any attachments that can help in the recording process.
- You can also mark if the voiceover needs to be synced with a video timing, or a previous audio file timing. Remember to attach this reference file as well, otherwise, we won't be able to continue with the syncing process.
Once you've added all the information, remember to give your project a name. Make sure all details and the script are correct before you continue with the payment process.
After completing the payment stage, the project will be ready to be launched and crafted by our Pro. After QC reviews and approves of the files, you'll be notified to check the project, and request any revisions if needed. If not, you can approve of it right away!
If you have any particular questions, let us know. Contact us at email@example.com